Overview: See what your machine is doing in real time, get guilty codes, car performance, sensor data, and more!
Torque is a vehicle / car diagnostic / instrument scanner / scanner that uses a Bluetooth OBD II adapter for OBD2 / ECU engine management
Set your control panel with widgets / gauges you want!
You can use GPS to provide track recordings with the OBD engine logging so that you can see what you were doing at any point in time
Also can show and reset a DTC / CEL / defect code as a scanner. Helps you repair your car and help reduce repair costs!
Torque also features:
* Speed of time 0-60 – more accurate than simply using the simple GPS – see how fast your car is (or truck)
* CO2 emission
* dashboard and profiles personalized
* Video your trip using the Track Recorder attachment with OBDII data overlay on the screen – a black box for your car / truck!
* Massive error code database for viewing error codes from different manufacturers
* Support topics (select from different topics to change
* Send web caching information or in the CSV / KML email for analysis via the excel / openoffice reader
* Performing the screen / HUD mode for running the night time
* Compass will not undergo magnetic interference
* GPS Sp (VW & Golf / Audi / Seat etc.
* Turbo boost for vehicles that support MAP and MAF sensors
* Alarms and warnings (for example, if your cooling temperature exceeds 120C during driving) with sound /
* Graphic data
* Can share screenshots
* AIDL API for third-party applications, A n Telnet's simple interface for developers to talk to the adapter and an OBD scanner
* Works on tablet devices like Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Nook
Works on any vehicle that uses the OBD 2 standard (most vehicles built after 2000, but may work for vehicles since 1996) if in doubt check with your first manufacturer or ask "OBD2" in writing a white label in your engine bay
Works on Ford, VW, GM / Vauxhall / Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugeot, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep , Pontiac and many more cars, European, US, Far East etc. Some ECU vehicles can support more / less features than others
The application needs a Bluetooth OBD2 adapter to work. The adapter is small and plugged into the diagnostic jack on the car that gives you access to the phone. You can find a list of adapters at: http://torque-bhp.com/wiki/Bluetooth_Adapters (Garmin EcoRoute HD adapters are not supported)
If you buy one of the cheap portable OBD2 ELM327 bluetooth adapter from ebay / amazon, then make sure you have a good return policy with the retailer
Some of the best reliable OBD2 / OBD adapters are the Scantool.net, OBDKey and PLX Devices adapter, OBDLink, Bluetooth, ELM327 and other adapters supported – search on google for them
More features have added any releases – there are forums at http://torque-bhp.com/forums/ – if you want something added then let me know and I will try to add it if possible! ECU vehicles vary in the amount of supported sensors
* PLEASE NOTE * Any hang report or reboot after leaving the application is due to a bug on HTC and Galaxy Tabs, this may be caused by using Pandora / Vlingo / Other BT applications. Deactivating Pandora's new Bluetooth settings resolves the problem, but HTC / Samsung needs to issue a fix. Please contact your support and ask for an adjustment, Thank you!
WHAT IS NEW
* Solution for small issues on older android 6 handsets due to bug OS
* Improve Vechicle profile screen slightly so it is easier to analyze
* Can be overestimated the fuel level pid
* Improved user-defined PID polled rate
* Fix a subject topic with dials using the pid long format (0x7ffffffe)
This app has no ads
Free Desperate Housewives: The Game v18.07.19 [Mod] – Android Games Latest Update Version
Desperate Housewives: The Game v18.07.19 [Mod] – Android Games Mod 2018